Mission


Inqelaab E Zamana

About Me

My photo
I am a simple human being, down to earth, hunger, criminal justice and anti human activities bugs me. I hate nothing but discrimination on bases of color, sex and nationality on earth as I believe We all are common humans.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I saw a bird trapped in my room, it was flying like a mad creature,, striking with walls, windows and door, in search of an exit. After 15 minutes and so, its beak opened with thirst and acute tiredness. I opened the door and let that little bird go. It reached the nest, outside my room on a tree. Where it realised the importance of liberty and me too.Since last 64 years we have ignored the blessings of Independence. How we got the homeland after sacrfice of millions and how much our female clan lost its honor and dignity for our liberty of action and movement. Value the Independence-,,,,,we are not independent,,before we are under suppervision of british govt,,now under jaggirdar , which also gift of british,,so we need independence life, this system can not deliever ,,,for changing this system, only need inqelaab,,no other solution,,inqelaab must come,,inqelaab is only solution to maintain a new independence pakistan,,dream of qaud-e-azam,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment