Mission


Inqelaab E Zamana

About Me

My photo
I am a simple human being, down to earth, hunger, criminal justice and anti human activities bugs me. I hate nothing but discrimination on bases of color, sex and nationality on earth as I believe We all are common humans.

Sunday, November 18, 2012



all our anccour discussion is zero, baseless,,hukmran is making us foolish,,,,there is no tallbaan issue,,,some incidents are made by corrupt hukmran, and some terrorism are involved our enemy like country india,,hukmran know each and every thing, but they have no courage, also hukmran needs to divide us for blamme game and for baseless discussion,,now hukmran and international terrorist are happy that we are barking that this is our war,,,,this is very clear that pakistani nation is not a terrorist,,,corrupt hukmran have destroyed our immage,,,in my first book, that was published in 2009, i have mentioned, that this is not our war,,1,this is game plann, to destroy our country,,2,,this was our exammination, which we are failed, due to corrupt hukmran,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment