Mission


Inqelaab E Zamana

About Me

My photo
I am a simple human being, down to earth, hunger, criminal justice and anti human activities bugs me. I hate nothing but discrimination on bases of color, sex and nationality on earth as I believe We all are common humans.

Sunday, November 18, 2012


zardari is playing and destroying country,,2, pmln,,failed to controll law and order in punjab,,3,,,pmlq, is saving their corruption, that have done by ch. group from last 50 years,,4,,moulanaa diesel is destroying islamic culture, he is also corrupt in my view,,5,,every body is affraid of mqm,,they are very dangerous,,6,,why imran khan, gen,hamid gul,, shekh rashid,,jammaite islami,,honest leaders from sindh,,baloochistan and pukhtoon khaahh, are not making unity, , also moullaana tahir ul qadri,,,7,,if situation will not change,,so there will be no change in system,,8,,so ultimately inqelaab is only solution of our country,,,,who will lead ?,,

No comments:

Post a Comment