Mission


Inqelaab E Zamana

About Me

My photo
I am a simple human being, down to earth, hunger, criminal justice and anti human activities bugs me. I hate nothing but discrimination on bases of color, sex and nationality on earth as I believe We all are common humans.

Sunday, November 18, 2012


My friends of facebook,,today i am telling you progress ,, and government punjab and khaaddmee aaulla punjab story,,,as you know khadmee aaullaa is running every time government under kind command of beaurocracy,,so that is the reason that they have wasted millions rupees of awam in yellow taxi , in rooti plant,, in computer etc,,,no rulle and regulation ,,no law and order,,no police controll,,,,because khadmee aaoulla need ,TC,,holder officers,,they do not need marrit,,,,due to this reason from last one year ,i am wairting my FIR,,result,,they do not want to reply me,also they do not solve my problem,,,khadme aaoulla, ---meri dakkeetti ki wardat ka jaawaab deeen,,,,,i have respected nawaz sharif in italia,,other wise i want to give them lesson,,look and see mirror that what is your progress,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment