Mission


Inqelaab E Zamana

About Me

My photo
I am a simple human being, down to earth, hunger, criminal justice and anti human activities bugs me. I hate nothing but discrimination on bases of color, sex and nationality on earth as I believe We all are common humans.

Sunday, November 18, 2012


i believe in inqelaab, that inqelaab will come inshaullah,, as i believe about my death,,,latter or soon inqelaab should be come,,,because choor lutteerree, ghuuddaarr ,, can not done ihtisaab, can not change system.....corrupt leaders should be hanged,,,jaggeerridari system should be finished,,,plot, loan, and weappons should be cancelled and prohibted,,,who will done this,,if you are not agree with me,,,let us see tuqdeer of pakistan,,,pakistani have no respect in all over the world, due to wrong policy of corrupt hukmran,,,if i am prezident, i can change every thing in one week,,,65 years have passed, we are discussing, done nothing,,,,give me power, let us see,,if i have no done nothing, you can hanged me in front of parliment after one week,,give me only one week,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment