Mission


Inqelaab E Zamana

About Me

My photo
I am a simple human being, down to earth, hunger, criminal justice and anti human activities bugs me. I hate nothing but discrimination on bases of color, sex and nationality on earth as I believe We all are common humans.

Sunday, November 18, 2012


sharif brothers and naam neehhaadd muslim leage have always destroyed country,,,sharif brothers have done different type of corruption,,, like chhaanghhaa maanghaa,,,every time sharif brothers done corruption in election by the help of bearoucracy,,,i was wittness in one meeting, which was held in gujranwala,,and MPA,mehar saleem have told the chief minister punjab, mr, ghulam haider waaieen, that DC,akhter ali moounga has recieved 50,000,00,,rupees for vinning the muslim leage in gujranwala,,,so mr,ghulamm haider waaieen CM,,have suspended dc gujranwala at the spot and ordered that why he have taken money,,he should help the muslim leage without recieving money,,,,when i have asked some question,,CM, REPLIED ME , AFTER I WILL SEE YOU,,so what they have done with me ,,tell you after,,,,,tomorrow other story,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment