Mission


Inqelaab E Zamana

About Me

My photo
I am a simple human being, down to earth, hunger, criminal justice and anti human activities bugs me. I hate nothing but discrimination on bases of color, sex and nationality on earth as I believe We all are common humans.

Sunday, November 18, 2012



i know what happen in next few month,,,if any body knows, you pl,tell me, that zardari which game will play to delay election and extend this parliment for some time, untill he will be take vote for next time prezident,,,his planning is complete, only he will play with exact time,,as he is playing his cards very cleverness,,,but it is truth that every firoouunn have a time to go,,,but every time result is very dangerous,,,so he will play with nation, untill we will not make the tehreer choouuwk in front of prezident house,,,,as well i know , what game he will play,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment